Most of our services are cases pertaining to U.S. Immigration laws. These are summaries of our services:
1. Family Based Green Cards
- : U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents (green card holders) who want to apply for green cards for their husband or wife, their children, step children, brothers & sisters and their parents. Green card holders can only apply for green cards for husband or wife and their unmarried children.
2. Fiancee Visas
- : U.S. citizens who want to apply for fiancee visas for their boyfriends or girlfriends living in Thailand to enter the U.S.
3. Green Cards through Marriage
- : U.S. citizens who want to marry a Thai citizen and petition for green card for his/her spouse in Thailand to come to the U.S. or a Thai citizen who is already living in the U.S.
4. Permanent Green Cards
- : Alien Spouse who received two years conditional green card through marriage to a U.S. citizen who must apply for permanent green card before two years of expiration date.
5. Employment Based Green cards
- : U.S. Employers who want to apply for work visas or green cards for Thai workers in Thailand to come to the U.S. or Thai workers who are already living in the U.S. (We specialize in green cards for Thai cooks).
6. Temporary Visas
- : Thais who want to enter the U.S. on temporary visits under tourist visas, student visas, work visas or investor visas.
- : Represent as counsel for Thai fiancees in conjunction with a premarital agreement and we also apply for green cards for alien spouse who is a victim of spousal abuse.
If our office can be of assistance to you in connection with these or any other related immigration matters, please feel free to contact us.
You can contact Rujirat by using this form below: